It All Starts With A Perfect Domain Name
Strong. Simple. Straight-to-the-point.
Each Domain Name Includes
You’ll be able to maintain your website through an easy-to-use interface once you’ve used our domain name lookup to select a domain name that suits you. Similarly, you may manage your domain name with a simple control panel. Furthermore, you may effortlessly modify DNS records across several domains.
By setting auto renewal, you may prevent your domain name from expiring and being lost inadvertently. You may, however, always switch back to manual renewal at any time. Furthermore, our services ensure that the domain name and URL of your website are constantly safeguarded.
Lock down your perfect domain once you’ve found it to prevent illegal transfers. Instead, you may transfer it at any moment by unlocking it. Furthermore, our domain name service will preserve and safeguard your choice name until you are ready to use it.
Frequently Asked Questions
A domain name is, by definition, a human-readable version of an IP address. In terms of function, it’s the address you put into a web browser to go to a website, such as www.servergigabit.com. In a metaphorical sense, it’s akin to scrolling to a contact in your phone instead of physically dialling the person’s complete phone number; the phone number would be an IP address, and the stored contact would be a domain name. Always purchase a domain from a reliable registrar.
Sure, as long as the domain name remains available / unregistered. We will be happy to help you sign it in just a few clicks. Check availability of domains.
If you can’t locate your desired.com domain name, country level domains such as.com.my and.my are always an option.
Yes. You may either transfer your domain registration or just update your existing registrar’s DNS to refer to your servergigabit.com hosting account, or you can do both. To provide the best possible assistance, we recommend that you host your website with us and keep your domain registration with us.
- Most readers are uninterested in the technical IP address covered by the domain name. Consider what would happen if visitors to your site were required to enter your IP address, 192.168.1.xxx, in order to access it. As a result, for every organisation, having a basic and easy-to-remember domain name is crucial.
- Any time you visit a website, your browser and machine must read the DNS records of your website to find files that are stored on a server.
- The domain name system (DNS) is a user-friendly naming method for assigning a website’s address.
Before using a domain name, it must first be registered. There cannot be two domain names that are identical at the same time. As a result, reserve your domain name before someone else does! Here you may check the status of your domain.
- A domain name must only contain letters A through Z, 0 through 9;
- “hyphen/-” may be used in a domain name, but it must not be the first or last character.
- Spaces and special characters like question marks (? ), exclamation points (! ), and underscores (_) are not allowed.
- Hyphens cannot be used as the third and fourth letters in a domain name (reserved for multilingual domain registration eg: xn—example.com)
- The information submitted during domain name registration must be accurate, current, and comprehensive.
- Domain name owners must keep their Whois information up to current at all times.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is the body in charge of domain name registration laws and regulations. ICANN mandates the creation of a publicly available database containing the contact information of all domain registrants for a variety of reasons, including determining ownership of a domain in the event of a dispute. In plain English, this implies that anybody can search your domain name, and the results will contain your entire name, physical address, and other contact information. To preserve your privacy in this area, servergigabit.com offers WHOIS Domain Privacy, which masks your information with ours and implements a mechanism for you to regulate who may access your contact information through a WHOIS search. You are subject to the same ICANN guidelines whenever you acquire a domain name, regardless of which domain name registration service you use. As a result, it is critical to pick a trustworthy provider that values your privacy. Enabling WHOIS Domain Privacy is always recommended by Servergigabit.com.
Absolutely. It is critical to utilise an email address that matches your domain name in order to portray a sense of professionalism with your online business, or even just to make a good first impression. Once you’ve completed your domain name registration, Servergigabit.com makes it incredibly simple to set up.
- The domain life cycle is the process of transferring ownership of a domain. After you purchase a domain name, you will receive an email confirming that the domain name has been successfully registered. This is also the first letter of your domain name. Following the successful acquisition of a domain name, the domain lifespan is separated into five stages.
- Domain is now active.
After you make a successful purchase, your domain name will be activated.
- Domain is no longer active.
When your domain name expires, it will be deactivated for 30 days.
- Period of domain redemption
Following the deactivation time, your domain will enter a 30-day redemption period. If you elect to redeem your domain name within this time, you will be charged an additional USD200 redemption cost plus the renewal amount.
- Domain deletion is pending.
Your site visitor will be forwarded to your registrar’s default DNS page at this point (5 days).
- Registration is now open.
The domain name is currently available for registration to the general public. On a first-come, first-served basis, anyone can register for this domain name.
* The promotional price is for the first term only and renews at the regular rate.
* 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee does not extend to domain names.